This is a package for StealthSeminar users for showing webinar date and time, countdown, event, and calendar.
1. Where ever you use this, make sure you are passing the attendee id, otherwise, it will not work. e.g. if you are using it on
https://yoursite.com you can go to StealthSeminar and set this as thank you page url, which will take care of it for you,
2. Add this to the header section of your page
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://firstname.lastname@example.org/attendee-information.css">
3. This package is dependent on DayJS heavily. These are the dependencies, Make sure to put these before the end of the body section:
<script src="https://email@example.com/plugin/timezone.js"></script> <script src="https://firstname.lastname@example.org/plugin/advancedFormat.js"></script>
<!-- AddEvent script : This is only needed if you want to add an add to calendar event -->
4. If you are using AddEvent, please make sure you have signed up with them and verified your domain where these widgets would be.
5. And then add this package.
<script> webinar.shortId = "XXXXX"; // replace this with your shortid
webinar.event.summary = ''; // if you are using calendar
webinar.event.description = ""; // if you are using calendar
webinar.request([calendarNode, textNode, countdownNode, addEventNode], errorNode);
use webinar.requestWithEmail([calendarNode, textNode, countdownNode, addEventNode] if you are following the Thrive Zapier tutorial
5. Now you can use these
<!-- for showing text date time -->
<!-- for showing calendar date time -->
<!-- for showing countdown -->
<!-- for showing webinar link -->
<!-- for showing event -->
If you want you can use all of these, and this is how it will look like (again, make sure to sign up for AddEvent if you are using the event calendar, otherwise it will not work.