Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Yes, sure, you can. When you change your video, it does not even change your event link. Your event link remains the same.
1. Go to My Library, click on Upload Video
2. Give your file a Name (it can be any name, your webinar attendees will not see this), click on Choose File, select the file from your computer and then hit Upload
3. You will see something like this. Keep this window open until it hits 100%
4. Once it hits 100%, you will see this, now you can close this window, and wait until you receive an email that your file is transcoded, or check back at this page in 2-3 hours.
5. Once your file is transcoded, go to My Webinars, and go inside your webinar editor
6. From Webinars > Easy - Webinar Setup > Webinar Video > Click on Switch Video
7. Now just select your webinar video from this list, the latest webinar will be the first webinar in your list (note: Placeholder video first, then your uploaded videos), and hit Save
You are done!
If you are using a call to action, then please follow this and adjust your CTA timing so it's congruent with the new video's length:
1. Go to Calls to Action, click on Configure beside the CTA name (notice how our system is showing the yellow warning icon, this tells me my CTA timing is not aligned anymore, now that I have changed the video)
2. Change your Start time and Duration, hit Save.
That's all, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know.